The US government created the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program to encourage foreign investment in domestic businesses. Investing in a business that creates new jobs for US workers makes foreign nationals and their families eligible for permanent residency in the United States.
Investments in certain national-interest projects—such as the opportunities offered by LeadEB5—can accelerate processing of the investor's Green Card application.
- Contact LeadEB5 to learn more about our projects and process
- When you decide to proceed, we will put you in contact with a leading EB-5 attorney for a free initial consultation
- Invest $900,000 in a special-purpose fund created by LeadEB5 and pay an additional processing fee
- The special-purpose fund invests in a job-creating entity that serves a compelling US national interest
- Provide required information to your EB-5 attorney
- Your attorney files an I-526 petition for conditional permanent residency based on the information you furnished
- Because the job-creating entity serves a compelling US national interest, you can expect expedited processing of your visa application